IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Elías scores his first points of the season

Andare in basso

Elías scores his first points of the season Empty Elías scores his first points of the season

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/LCR+jerez+race+review

The LCR Honda rider started from the last spot on the grid and was able to move up the order, whilst many riders in front of him, crashed due to the weather conditions. The Spaniard rode a consistent race to pick up his first points of the season and his first for LCR Honda. After a non finish in Qatar, the reigning Moto2 World Champion claimed seven important points with his result at the Andalusian circuit, but still needs further set up adjustments to improve his performances aboard the RC212V.

Toni Elías, LCR Honda
"Honestly I am not happy about the performance as my feeling on the bike was still bad, but the 9th position in these conditions is a positive result for me and the team. I know I have been lucky because many riders crashed out but I was capable to end the race, although the tyre situation was very difficult for everybody because we only had the warm up session on the wet. However, we must continue our good job to improve our future performances. I am aware of this and want to thank my team for their efforts".
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili