IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Elias still in search of setting

Andare in basso

Elias still in search of setting Empty Elias still in search of setting

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Feb 05, 2011 3:14 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Elias+reviews+sepang+test

LCR Honda’s Spanish rider Toni Elias got back on track aboard his RC212V in preparation for the forthcoming season completing 177 laps in total throughout the three days of testing despite having the flu.
Elías and his squad tried several adjustments to make a step up in their machine performance as the Spaniard continued his adaptation to the new bike after a year in Moto2, and he ended the Test in Malaysia with a best lap of 2’02.916.
Toni Elías:
“It was a difficult three days of testing for me. I flew to Malaysia one week earlier to train in this heat and to avoid jetlag but three days ago I started to feel sick. At the end I had to take antibiotics for the flu so physically I was not okay and this bike requires good physical form. Despite the flu I think we had three productive days trying different adjustments to get more confidence and more stability on track. However we still have a lot of work to do because I am struggling to find the right setting for me but this is normal as I am continuing my adaptation to the RC212V. I lapped at 2’01” in 2009 on a MotoGP bike so I am sure we will find the way to reduce the gap.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili