IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

"Incredible day" for Moto2 Champion Elias

Andare in basso

"Incredible day" for Moto2 Champion Elias Empty "Incredible day" for Moto2 Champion Elias

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Ott 12, 2010 8:57 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/elias+interview+after+championship+victory

An emotional Toni Elías took the first ever Moto2 World Championship title with a fourth-placed finish at Sepang on Sunday, and following the achievement the Spanish rider gave his reaction to the culmination of a lifetime’s ambition.
"When I crossed the line and saw all the guys on the edge of the track with the World Champion flag I got emotional and started to cry because my dream had become a reality,” said the 27 year-old. “Then I thought of something my uncle told me before he died four years ago. ‘I will be watching you from the sky when you cross the line on the day you become World Champion’.
“It has been an incredible, marvellous, fantastic day. So many people come to mind - those who are unfortunately no longer with us and those who are here today, including my parents and my sister, who are always behind me, my team, Moriwaki, my family, friends and everybody who has worked with me and helped me achieve this objective.
“I want to share this day with all of you. I am the World Champion and so is my team. I have realised my dream and I want to be everybody's World Champion."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili