IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Elias has surgery in Barcelona

Andare in basso

Elias has surgery in Barcelona  Empty Elias has surgery in Barcelona

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Ven Dic 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Elias+surgery

Current Moto2 World Champion and 2011 LCR Honda MotoGP rider Toni Elías had an operation at the Teknon Clinic in Barcelona on Tuesday evening to remove screws from his left hand and right ankle, which were inserted back in March following a crash during Testing at Jerez.
The surgery was carried out by Doctor Joaquím Casañas and was completed successfully, following which Elías stayed overnight at the Clinic. After leaving the facility this morning (Wednesday), Elías was confident ahead of his rehabilitation and comfortable following the procedure.
“I had a peaceful night and I have to say it is a lot less painful than I expected,” Elías told motogp.com. “This was a good time to have this operation, because now I have plenty of time to recover ahead of the Test in February. After 15 days I’ll start a full rehabilitation.”
Elías will this afternoon be in attendance for the presentation of the Talita Foundation’s 2011 calendar, and will receive an award in Portugal tomorrow (Thursday).
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili