IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Good transition to the Ducati for De Puniet

Andare in basso

Good transition to the Ducati for De Puniet Empty Good transition to the Ducati for De Puniet

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Nov 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/de+puniet+happy+after+first+day

Randy de Puniet rode his first laps on the Desmosedici GP10 as he began to acquaint himself with the 2010 machine used by Aleix Espargaró at the Valencia Test on Tuesday. The Frenchman, who completed 54 laps in total, was extremely pleased with how his first day with Pramac Racing had gone after setting the 11th fastest time.
Randy de Puniet
"I’m here to learn the bike and I don’t want to make any mistakes. We’ve done a great job this afternoon but we have a long way to go still. The first impression is good. I’m not at 100% comfort with the bike because I want to find my position, but each run it got better. I’m confident for the rest of the test and especially next year. I really like the engine power delivery and the way the bike controls it. The thing that surprised me most is the ease of entry into the corners. I can brake at the last moment and when I release the brake the bike runs with incredible speed. I'm really happy with the work done today and I hope that tomorrow, weather permitting, we will work hard to further improve my feeling with the bike."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili