IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Tenth in Australia disappoints De Puniet

Andare in basso

Tenth in Australia disappoints De Puniet Empty Tenth in Australia disappoints De Puniet

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Ott 23, 2010 1:44 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/De+Puniet+on+Australia+result

Randy de Puniet sealed a strong qualification for the Iveco Australian Grand Prix with seventh position on the grid at Phillip Island, and was happy with his race pace at the track. Unfortunately the 29 year-old made a mistake in a close battle with Marco Melandri during the race but recovered to take tenth place.
Randy de Puniet – 10th:
“I am disappointed as I expected a top-six finish. With the lap times I did during the race I could have finished in a better position. I had a really constant lap time and I was faster and faster lap by lap. At the beginning of the race I was behind Melandri and overtook him a couple of times but he overtook me back and at turn four I passed him again in the inside. But I made a mistake when downshifting gears and ran wide in the grass losing many places. After that it was a chase for me as I tried hard to come back.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili