IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Capirossi and De Puniet attend Pramac presentation

Andare in basso

Capirossi and De Puniet attend Pramac presentation Empty Capirossi and De Puniet attend Pramac presentation

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 10, 2011 2:26 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/pramac+presentation

Pramac Racing Team Principal Paolo Campinoti was accompanied by 2011 riders Loris Capirossi and Randy de Puniet in Genoa on Wednesday for the MotoGP outfit’s official presentation of its Ducati Desmosedici GP11.
The event, which took place on board the MSC Fantasia, was also attended by Ducati Corse CEO Claudio Domenicali, and a press conference followed a presentation of the Pramac liveried GP11.
Paolo Campinoti, Pramac Racing Team Principal:
“MotoGP means adrenaline, passion and fun for Pramac. For 10 years we have been a part of this and we want to continue for many more. We are still a young team and we believe we can get better year by year, both in terms of our results and our services to our partners. This season we have acquired two riders of the highest level in Loris Capirossi and Randy de Puniet. We are convinced that with their talent we will have plenty of opportunities to celebrate our 10th year in MotoGP in the best possible manner. We know it’ll be difficult to fight with the official teams, and our minimum objective is to finish this season as the best satellite team. Next year will be a new adventure with the introduction of the 1000cc engines. If this change helps to produce races of the type seen last year with the new Moto2 class, it will be great fun for everyone!”
Claudio Domenicali, Ducati Corse CEO:
“The relationship with Pramac Racing has been fantastic since its early years. We are happy with Paolo Campinoti and his team, and intend to continue with this project for many years. Pramac Racing is effectively a satellite team, but given the relationship we’ve had over the years we will look to offer more and more support. Pramac Racing is and will be a reference for us. Some of our best engineers work in their team structure and will continue to do so in the future. The return to 1000cc engines in 2012 will be a great adventure, and as always we will put the maximum effort into making our Ducatis, including those of the Pramac Racing Team, amongst the best.”
Loris Capirossi, Pramac Racing:
“I spent five seasons with Ducati and to return now after three years away is like coming back to a big family. For me, to ride with Pramac Racing is putting myself back in contention for good results. I didn’t think for a moment when it was suggested to ride on a Ducati again. In a matter of days we’ll be back on track at the second Test at Sepang. We have to improve some aspects, for example we encountered a few difficulties in braking and in the long turns, but the fact we improved our times shows we’re on the right path. Additionally, with Randy in the team everything will be easier. We have a good understanding between us and he’s the ideal team-mate for this new adventure with Ducati. My story in MotoGP is not finished yet, I think I still have much to contribute in this category, regardless of the new regulations.”
Randy de Puniet, Pramac Racing:
“I’m very happy to be part of this new adventure with Ducati. I’m having fun with this bike, even though it can be a little difficult to control sometimes, in the turns especially. Last year, despite my broken leg, I achieved good results. Now the most important thing for me is that the leg hasn’t been giving me any problems during this first Test and I was able to ride at my maximum. Without doubt the aim is to do well again this season. With hard work from me and my technical crew, I’m sure this goal is easily achievable. In a few days we’ll have another Test and I’m convinced we will improve our results.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili