IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hayden "bitterly disappointed" with Valencia DNF

Andare in basso

Hayden "bitterly disappointed" with Valencia DNF Empty Hayden "bitterly disappointed" with Valencia DNF

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Nov 10, 2010 7:54 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Hayden+reviews+Valencia+race

Nicky Hayden got a terrific start from the second row of the grid at Valencia on Sunday and the American was third into the first turn, passing Dani Pedrosa for second to give chase to his team-mate Casey Stoner at the front. However, on the third lap Hayden lost control of his GP10 as he entered turn one and his race ended with a high-speed crash.
Nicky Hayden:
“I am bitterly disappointed with the result today. After the warm-up this morning when I set the fastest time I really felt confident we could get a good result today and I pushed hard from the start. The bike felt good and I was able to make up a few positions into the first turn, then pass Dani for second place. To crash just a couple of laps later is frustrating because I had the pace to be fighting for the podium out there. It is definitely not the way I wanted to end the season and my guys deserved more after another great job this weekend. We had our problems with the bike on Friday but we pulled something out of the bag and I had a competitive bike here. Overall over the past few races we have ended the season quite strongly and I am looking forward to taking that into winter testing and hopefully coming out with an even more competitive package next year.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili