IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Bradl reviews first Moto2 win

Andare in basso

Bradl reviews first Moto2 win  Empty Bradl reviews first Moto2 win

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Ven Nov 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Bradl+reviews+Estoril+win

Stefan Bradl’s debut win in the Moto2 class in the penultimate round of the 2010 campaign on Sunday gave the German rider great satisfaction, after a lengthy wait for a return to the podium.
The 20 year-old eventually took his Suter MMX machine of the Viessmann Kiefer Racing across the finish line just 0.068s ahead of Alex Baldolini, after a close final lap in which he was pushed all the way.
“It’s just an amazing feeling and it needs some time to sink in. It was a very exciting race but also a difficult one too and on the dry parts of the track I could push a lot and the bike felt good. The last part was very wet so I had to be very careful,” said Bradl, whose best result this season had been fifth place at Misano and Phillip Island prior to his Portugal win.
“I saw I had a bit of a gap and I was pushing more and more, and the last lap was not so easy because Baldolini was behind me. He overtook me and I took him back straight away. So that last lap was pure concentration – not so easy!”
Bradl, whose last GP podium came in the 125cc class at Phillip Island in 2008, added: “I want to say thanks to everybody because it has been a long time since my last podium, so I’m very happy to have achieved this in this new class.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili