IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Complicated first day back in MotoGP for Checa

Andare in basso

Complicated first day back in MotoGP for Checa Empty Complicated first day back in MotoGP for Checa

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Ott 30, 2010 12:46 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/checa+reviews+first+day+at+estoril

Carlos Checa was back on a MotoGP bike in a competitive capacity for the first time in three year's during Friday's practice sessions at the bwin Grande Premio de Portugal, and the Pramac Racing rider had to deal with extreme weather conditions at Estoril.
The weather made the morning session virtually impossible to ride in, but Checa was one of only two riders to complete a lap. Later in the day the Spaniard enjoyed a more productive second practice as he continued his reintroduction to a MotoGP machine, timing in at just under six seconds off Jorge Lorenzo's leading time.
Carlos Checa:
“The weather conditions couldn't have been worse for my return to MotoGP! It's a shame because the rain prevented me from doing as many laps as I wanted. This morning's session was completely useless because there was just too much water on the track. There is a huge difference between the superbike I have been riding this year and the Pramac Ducati MotoGP bike, but despite the differences I was able to improve my pace lap on lap. I need time to get used to this bike that I've only done a short test on once before today, at Mugello, but in completely different conditions to these! I hope I can ride as much as possible tomorrow morning and improve my feeling with the bike.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili