IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lorenzo: Vale did nothing wrong

Andare in basso

Lorenzo: Vale did nothing wrong Empty Lorenzo: Vale did nothing wrong

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/news/35-in-evidenza/3331-lorenzo-vale-non-ha-colpa.html

fter yesterday's qualifying session, Jorge Lorenzo said, “Jerez is the most important race of the year for me, so I can't get too emotional and make a mistake."

Wise words indeed, as it was Lorenzo's cool head and composure that probably helped him most in winning the Spanish Grand Prix. A result that also moves him to first place in the championship standings.

“It's hard to stay focused when racing in these conditions, and I was also lucky because the Valentino-Casey incident helped me. I had some difficult moments as well, like when Dani was trying to pass me. The tires were deteriorating with every lap, and it was tricky on the brakes, but I'm very happy."

You are now leading the championship.

“There are 16 races left to run, so the championship is still wide open."

Did you see the crash involving Rossi and Stoner?

“I don't think Valentino did anything wrong, and neither did Stoner. Considering today's conditions, a crash like that could have happened to anyone, even me. What I don't like, however, is this the idea that the marshals might have helped Valentino and not Casey... we need less favoritism in this sport."

Well Rossi did you a favor today...

“Yes, in a certain sense he did, but I fee sorry for Casey. He wasn't at fault."

Is having just one wet weather tire compound an issue?

“It depends a lot on the bike, and on the type of riding. My tires deteriorated a lot today because the track wasn't completely wet. We would need the option of choosing between a soft rain and a hard rain."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili