IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Elías and LCR Honda finalise 2011 preparations

Andare in basso

Elías and LCR Honda finalise 2011 preparations Empty Elías and LCR Honda finalise 2011 preparations

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Mar 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/elias+review+test+qatar

LCR Honda rider Toni Elías concentrated on chassis adjustments and suspension settings during the five-hour test period on Monday evening, posting his best lap of 1’58.536 during a 57-lap spell. Unfortunately the Spaniard could not lap on soft tyres as he crashed in the last part of Monday's session, but he escaped unhurt from the accident.
Toni Elías:
“Today's conditions were not perfect because of the strong wind and sand on the surface so the grip was very poor. These conditions did not help us in our testing plan for today and our main issue remains the rear. I need to transfer more weight in the rear to improve my riding style but in the meantime we have found some good solutions for our base chassis set up. I crashed in the last part of the session and I could not lap on soft tyres to improve my lap time but we have got more important things to adjust ahead of Sunday's race. Honestly I am not happy about my position in the standing but the guys are doing a very good job and it’s important to remain concentrated as I am sure the results will come soon.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili