IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Repsol Honda display 2011 team in Malaysia

Andare in basso

Repsol Honda display 2011 team in Malaysia Empty Repsol Honda display 2011 team in Malaysia

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Feb 01, 2011 2:55 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/HRC+2011+team+presentation

The Repsol Honda team officially presented its 2011 MotoGP line-up and bike to the media at the Hotel Pan Pacific in Kuala Lumpur on Monday.
Riders Dani Pedrosa, Casey Stoner and Andrea Dovizioso, HRC Vice President Shuhei Nakamoto and the Repsol Honda team which will support the three-rider set-up were all on stage at the event, along with the 2011 RC212V.
After the photo opportunity the three riders took questions from the assembled press, during which Pedrosa expressed some lingering concerns over the condition of his still recovering collarbone he broke last October at Motegi. Dovizioso confirmed he will try the new RC212V chassis for the first time at this week’s Sepang Test which starts tomorrow (Tuesday), and also outlined braking stability as a target for improvement across the three days.
The event was also the first time Stoner appeared in Repsol Honda colours and the Australian is looking forward to continuing work following his first ride of the RC212V at Valencia last November. There, Stoner spoke about his satisfaction with the smoothness of the engine’s power delivery, and like Dovizioso underlined braking stability as an area of concentration across the upcoming three-day schedule.
“I’m really excited and It’s a great emotion to wear the Repsol Honda colours for the first time. When I was a child, I used to watch Mick Doohan winning Championships one after the other with these colours and for me it’s an honour to be part of this team,” said Stoner. “I know that it will be a tough season because there are many strong riders, starting from my two team mates, but I’m very motivated for this new challenge.”
Pedrosa commented: “The winter break has been long, as always, but in my case also good because I had time to rest and do a proper rehabilitation for my shoulder. The test program is to continue developing the good base we had last year. In particular we need to find something extra on the chassis and the engine to improve the stability of the bike entering the corner and the traction at the exit. My target is to fight for the title, of course. In my previous years in MotoGP I had very good races, I've been fighting in front but I still miss the title. This can be due to several reasons, but if I could change something I would say my real wish is to avoid further injury."
Dovizioso was also in good form, adding: “I’m very happy to be part of the Repsol Honda Team, especially this year as we will be a very competitive team, stronger than ever. We are three riders able to fight for the win and the title, me and my team are very enthusiastic. This year we have a high target; to fight for the Championship.”
The trio will continue their efforts to prepare the RC212V for a shot at the final 800cc title with the first official MotoGP Test of 2011, which takes place from February 1st-3rd and can be followed here on motogp.com.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili