IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Biaggi: "I did my best"

Andare in basso

Biaggi: "I did my best" Empty Biaggi: "I did my best"

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Dom Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/slider/3025-biaggi-qho-dato-il-massimoq.html

Many were expecting it to happen, and in the end Max was back at the front, scoring a front row start and just missing pole position.

"I wasn't using any tactics beforehand - Biaggi said about his relatively normal times in previous sessions - Yesterday I was going from one bike to the other, trying to find the right solution. Friday afternoon I was thinking I could compete for the first row, even if it only takes a small mistake to find yourself further back."

Max's problems were chassis related: "All weekend long, but also in the December test, we had setup problems. Especially on the rear. The track is in worse and worse shape, and it seems to be creating problems for all the four cylinder machines. The twins, however, aren't struggling."

Speaking of the twin cylinder bikes, Biaggi said about the race: "Carlos Checa will be the benchmark, considering the pace he has shown in all the sessions, but also Guintoli will be a contender. A surprise could come from Haslam who seems to have found a solution allowing him to keep up with us. My first competitor, I repeat, will be Carlos, who has few weak points and has been fast all week."

The only other concern for Max is the weather, which could be quite different tomorrow: "We hope it doesn't rain. The temperature should already be lower tomorrow, and it will be difficult to choose a tire, so I don't even want to think about the wet..."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili