IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Pedrosa to undergo surgery in Spain

Andare in basso

Pedrosa to undergo surgery in Spain Empty Pedrosa to undergo surgery in Spain

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Ott 02, 2010 3:49 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/pedrosa+update

An unfortunate fall just five minutes into the first free practice session of the Grand Prix of Japan at the Motegi circuit on Friday left Dani Pedrosa with a fractured collarbone and unable to participate in this Sunday's race.
A problem with the throttle cable of his Honda RC212V prevented the 25 year-old from closing the acceleration on his machine as he began braking for turn nine, and his impact upon falling caused his injury. Pedrosa left Japan on Friday evening to return to Spain where he is scheduled to have an operation to plate the double fracture in his left collarbone on Saturday.
"Obviously this has been a really bad day for us. It was a strange crash in only my third lap, in a slow section of the track. I tried to stop the bike as usual but I knew something was wrong and couldn’t avoid going down. After the crash I knew immediately that I was injured because it was very painful. I had a big impact in my left ankle and also my collarbone was broken as I hit the track - so obviously it feels very unlucky because recently we have had really good results," said Pedrosa, who has finished inside the top two in the four previous rounds, including wins at Indianapolis and Misano.
"I’ve been very healthy through the pre-season and through the year and we had been working a lot to get to and stay at the maximum level. Another injury to contend with is really not what I needed - I don’t feel as though I deserve it. Anyway, once the doctors had checked everything here, we decided it was best to go back to Spain for the operation. I hope it goes as well as possible and that I can return to racing soon."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili