IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Capirossi set for surgery

Andare in basso

Capirossi set for surgery Empty Capirossi set for surgery

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Capirossi+surgery+in+San+Marino

Loris Capirossi will have an operation today (Monday) in San Marino due to an injury sustained to the little finger on his right hand in a crash during Sunday’s Gran Premio Aperol di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini.
The Rizla Suzuki rider and Nicky Hayden both fell on the opening lap of the Misano race in what was Capirossi’s 200th premier class start, and the Italian hopes to be fit in time for the next round at Aragón in 11 days.
“I am very angry at what happened today because I was feeling very confident and the bike was good, so I thought we could have a competitive race. Now I have to have an operation and I hope I can be back for Aragón, but this is nothing compared to what happened in the other race,” said the 37 year-old, who was deeply saddened by the news of Moto2 rider Shoya Tomizawa’s death earlier in the day.
“I want to send my condolences to Tomizawa’s family, this is a great tragedy and something that you never like to hear about.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili