IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Melandri: "Max and I are very different"

Andare in basso

Melandri: "Max and I are very different" Empty Melandri: "Max and I are very different"

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Mar 28, 2011 5:57 am

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/slider/3266-melandri-qio-e-max-troppo-diversiq.html

Marco Melandri was looking very satisfied at the end of Race 2, which saw him on the podium once again, this time on the second step: "I would have liked to use the softer tires, but we needed temperatures of at least 20 degrees Celsius. Only Carlos could use them with the colder temperatures. After watching a replay of Race 1, knew I needed to be more aggressive at the start of Race 2, and I managed to pass several riders. Then I started to cough a little bit on my phlegm, and it distracted me. When I focused again I battled with Camier, and I tried to get close to Carlos, hoping he would fade like Smrz did in Race 1. The Spaniard is very good at managing his tires though."

Physically, Marco had not problems this time: "I'm really happy with the results of my physiotherapy. Today's result is a reward for all the hard work I did this winter."

And of course he couldn't leave out a mention of yesterday's incident: "These are things that should not be happening in bike racing. I'd like to turn the page and go to Assen with a clear head. I've never gotten along well with Max, we are simply too different from one another. I could, however, see myself having a good relationship with Checa."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili