IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Melandri: "I was worried at the start"

Andare in basso

Melandri: "I was worried at the start" Empty Melandri: "I was worried at the start"

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Mar 28, 2011 5:55 am

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/news/37-ultime-news/3259-melandri-qho-temuto-allinizioq.html

Winning just his third ever WSBK race was a very satisfying for Marco Melandri.

"Everyone was in a hurry to get to the front, and they were pretty aggressive. I decided to take it easy for a few laps, because I knew that pushing right away would cause problems for the tires later in the race. And indeed this happened to some other riders. Then I lost time getting around Camier and Haslam, but in the end I was able to catch and pass Smrz, who was having tire issues."

So Melandri wasn't only trying to beat Biaggi: "At a certain point we were close to one another, but I was honestly thinking about the race and not him. But if someone said my move at the hairpin was dangerous yesterday, what would they have said about Max's move there today?"

But Melandri is ready to move on: "Anyway, another race like this one and the case will be closed..."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili