IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hayden : "Motivation is high"

Andare in basso

Hayden : "Motivation is high" Empty Hayden : "Motivation is high"

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Gen 13, 2011 6:37 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Hayden+interview+at+Wrooom+2011

Nicky Hayden’s enthusiasm for start of the 2011 season was in full evidence at the Wrooom event at Madonna di Campiglio on Tuesday, where the American was present along with team-mate Valentino Rossi to discuss his approach to the new MotoGP campaign.
The Ducati rider, who had minor surgery on his wrist at the conclusion of the 2010 season, explained to motogp.com that he had enjoyed a good off-season: “I did some good training, now I’m ready and February 1st will be when the real action starts at the Sepang Test. I’m really looking forward to the season.”
Encouraged by the progress he made on the Desmosedici throughout his second season with Ducati, Hayden continued: “We made a big step from year one to last year on the Ducati, and the target is to do that again in 2011. They’re working hard at the factory and a lot has changed with a new team-mate coming in. Motivation is high. There won’t be any radical changes with the bike but we certainly want to sweeten it up in some places.”
The arrival of Valentino Rossi completes a line-up which both riders stated their excitement at, and Hayden is looking forward to working alongside the Italian once again having partnered him at Honda in 2003.
“It shouldn’t change our approach on my side. It’s true the whole Rossi-mania thing will be different, but we’ve been team-mates before and know how it works. It won’t be a negative, I’ll be looking on the positive side,” said Hayden. “He brings a lot of experience and knowledge with his people, and it seems some of the things we’re requesting are along the same lines, which is good for all of us. We have always got along well.”
“The mentality of Ducati is a team one, it really is a family throughout. I think that’s an advantage. We have a lot of work to do so we don’t need to be working against each other.”
Asked for a final thought on the 2011 campaign, Hayden stated: “I’m not one to make big predictions because it’s all talk until you get on the bike, but I know I have a really good team and bike, so we’re not planning to run around mid pack!”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili