IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

MotoGP in the Media

Andare in basso

MotoGP in the Media Empty MotoGP in the Media

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Dom Ott 24, 2010 7:53 am

I'll post here small articles taken from http://www.motogp.com/en/MotoGP+in+the+Media

SpeedTV: Spies negotiating an extension to his Yamaha contract until 2013

Lin Jarvis is working on a contract extension for Ben Spies to stay with Yamaha until 2013. Speaking to SpeedTV, Jarvis says that the main reason is the introduction of the 1000cc engines in 2012. “Ben will do many tests next year to develop the 2012 bike, but a rider needs to be assured of the future in order to be engage in these projects.” The extension would be for 2012 with an option for 2013.

Mediaset: Capirossi in doubt for Estoril

Radiological studies performed on the Rizla Suzuki rider after his crash in Malaysia have revealed that he has suffered a compound fracture of the cuboids heel bone and a micro fracture in the base of the fourth metatarsal, as revealed by the website Mediaset. These fractures set to compromise the Italian rider’s presence in Estoril, at the end of a season plagued by accidents, injuries and technical problems.

Sport Rider: Burgess talks about Ducati switch

Finally breaking his silence over whether or not he will join Valentino Rossi in making the switch to Ducati for the 2011 season, the Italian’s longstanding Crew Chief Jeremy Burgess discusses openly in an interview with Henny Ray Abrams for Sport Rider his decision to accompany the 31 year-old to the Italian factory set-up.

“His (Rossi's) time frame suits very much probably me more than if I was to stay here and perhaps been asked to help with Ben (Spies) or somebody else at Yamaha. It’s going to be a great challenge,” Burgess said, before touching on the competitiveness of the Desmosedici.
“From my observations of the bike, it’s not far away. At Aragón there were two on the podium. Early in the year, Nicky (Hayden) was constantly about fourth. Casey (Stoner) has won a couple. We’ve got something very, very good to start with. I think a lot better perhaps than when we arrived here (at Yamaha) in 2004.”

Motosprint: Ducati already working on Rossi bike

According to Italian website Motosprint Ducati are already making preparations for Valentino Rossi’s arrival. The Bologna-based factory is hoping that Yamaha will allow the Italian rider to have his first test on the Desmosedici at Valencia in November, and already has two different engines (a big bang and a screamer) ready for Rossi to try out. Vittoriano Guareschi has also been studying Rossi’s riding style closely of late, in a bid to prepare adjustments to the bike to suit the nine-time World Champion’s riding style.

Visordown: Lorenzo didn’t ignore Spies

The newly-crowned MotoGP World Champion has responded to rumours he snubbed Ben Spies when his future Fiat Yamaha team-mate tried to congratulate him on track in Malaysia after he secured the 2010 title. Visordown has highlighted a comment made by the Spanish rider on his Twitter page, which said: “I had some messages asking me why I didn't pay attention to Spies when he wanted to congratulate me. I have to say that I didn't see... And feel he was there at that the moment of our celebration. I just told this to him. He is a good guy and we have a good relationship.”

Sport-Bikes: Checa to substitute for Kallio at Estoril and Valencia

Various sources including Sport Bikes and RTVE are suggesting that Carlos Checa will ride in Portugal and Valencia for the Pramac Racing team in the place of Mika Kallio.
Checa is undertaking a test at the Mugello circuit on an official Desmosedici GP10, which he has himself revealed on his personal Twitter account, although officially this test is a reward for the veteran 38 year-old's performances on board a Ducati in this year's WSBK championship.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili