IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Project podium for Lorenzo at Aragon

Andare in basso

Project podium for Lorenzo at Aragon Empty Project podium for Lorenzo at Aragon

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 15, 2010 2:19 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/lorenzo+on+third+visit+to+spain+in+2010

This weekend’s forthcoming visit to the Motorland Aragón circuit presents a new venue for the premier class riders, but it is one that many have already gained experience on.
Championship leader Jorge Lorenzo is amongst a group of MotoGP riders who have ridden production bikes on the Spanish track in preparation for Round 13 of the 2010 MotoGP World Championship this weekend, having completed a day’s testing in August on a Yamaha R1 to learn the layout of the circuit.
With a 63-point advantage over rival Dani Pedrosa in the standings going into the weekend and a 100% podium record in 2010 Lorenzo could also take a third win of the year on home soil, having triumphed at Jerez and Catalunya already.
"It's our third race in Spain but the first time at Aragón and I'm excited,” said the 23 year-old Fiat Yamaha rider. “I went to test there last month and it's an amazing track. The first corner reminds me of Turkey and there's a lot of up and down, it's a fun place.”
Lorenzo is confident of a strong weekend, and with second place at Misano last time out he became only the fourth rider ever to have placed on the podium in the opening 12 races of a season.
“I hope lots of people but especially my fan club are coming because I think it will be a good weekend,” he said. “My aim is to get on the podium again and to push as hard as I can. We're ready to start working."
There is an added motivation for Lorenzo this weekend as well. “I would like to have a great race and dedicate it to Tomizawa,” he added, in reference to the Japanese Moto2 rider whose funeral takes place this week.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili