IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Bautista: “I want to return at Estoril but it's not yet 100% certain”

Andare in basso

Bautista: “I want to return at Estoril but it's not yet 100% certain” Empty Bautista: “I want to return at Estoril but it's not yet 100% certain”

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Apr 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/update+bautista+phisical+condition+0

Álvaro Bautista received a positive update on his recovery from a fractured femur when the Spanish rider underwent a medical check at the Hospital USP San José de Madrid on Tuesday afternoon.
Dr Ángel Villamor examined the Rizla Suzuki rider, who fractured his left femur in Qatar, and X-rays revealed good progress in his recovery process, something which has strengthened Bautista's determination to make his return at the Estoril round later this month.
“We've been looking at the X-rays they took of me this afternoon with Dr Villamor and it appears that the bone is forming well and there's less risk of it not healing well,” Bautista explained to motogp.com.
“We've passed the first stage, and that means I should be able to start to push on little by little and start getting stronger in the leg, because I have lost a lot of strength and with less fear I can start to move the bone and regain full feeling. That'll mean I can start exercising with a little resistance and start to speed up the recuperation process to be as quick as possible.”
Bautista has already been undertaking flexibility and mobility exercises, as well as completing sessions in a hyberbaric chamber. With the Portuguese GP arriving on the weekend of April 29th-May 1st, Bautista is eager to be fit in time to make his comeback.
“We still have 17 days before I need to get back on a bike. The doctor said everything is going reasonably quickly and that's my objective. I have two weeks in which to work and gain strength in the leg. Before travelling to Estoril I will have another consultation with the medical team, they'll do fresh X-rays to ensure everything's fine and the idea is to return in Portugal,” said a hopeful Bautista.
“It's still not 100% certain, but the only thing on my mind is returning and my aim is to do that in Estoril although it'll be a decision for the medical team. They've told me that if I continue at this pace there is a good chance, but there is still a lot of hard work ahead if I want to get back to a suitable physical condition for MotoGP.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili