IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Bautista on course for Estoril return

Andare in basso

Bautista on course for Estoril return Empty Bautista on course for Estoril return

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Apr 28, 2011 4:32 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Bautista+aiming+for+Estoril+return

Rizla Suzuki rider Álvaro Bautista hopes to be able to make his return to MotoGP action at Estoril this weekend, just 42 days after breaking his left femur.
On Tuesday the Spaniard received the go ahead from Doctor Ángel Villamor of the Hospital USP San José in Madrid after undergoing a medical review of his condition, and will now be subject to a medical check by the circuit doctor at Estoril on Thursday.
Bautista plans to take to the track on Friday morning for the first practice session of the weekend, and has been undergoing intensive physiotherapy to ensure his fitness is at its highest possible level. If he is unable to ride at a competitive level, Rizla Suzuki will have Factory test rider Nobuatsu Aoki on standby to take over if Bautista has to withdraw from the event.
“I have been working very hard to be back in time for Estoril and I believe I will be able to take part in the race,” said a highly motivated Bautista. “I know it will be difficult, but I think the sooner I can get on the bike the more it will aid my total recovery and help my way to full fitness. I have travelled over 4.5km with many journeys to the hyperbaric chamber in Madrid to assist with my healing. I have now finished the rehabilitation phase and started on the physical preparation; this involves a lot of swimming, cycling and other fitness programmes to build up the strength so I can ride again.”
Bautista is under no illusion as to the task which awaits him, and added: “It is going to be really tough, but I am totally focused on being on the GSV-R in Portugal, it’s all I can think about at the moment and that is my first goal. After that we’ll see what happens and take everything one step at a time.”
Also in place this weekend will be a new logo on Rizla Suzuki's GSV-R – ‘Change and Challenge’ – which is used by Suzuki in the Asian regions to promote its new range of motorcycle products in these markets.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili