IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Monza hosts San Carlo Honda Gresini team presentation

Andare in basso

Monza hosts San Carlo Honda Gresini team presentation Empty Monza hosts San Carlo Honda Gresini team presentation

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Ven Mar 04, 2011 11:25 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/gresini+presentation

The San Carlo Honda Gresini team was present at the historic Monza circuit on Wednesday to officially unveil its 2011 MotoGP project and the RC212V, with riders Marco Simoncelli and Hiroshi Aoyama, team owner Fausto Gresini and San Carlo President Alberto Vitaloni all in attendance at the event.
“Today is a day of celebration, with San Carlo turning 75 years of age and Fausto Gresini having recently turned 50,” said Vitaloni. “We have the foundations for success this year. The team has worked hard in recent years and been patient, and now’s the time to take the rewards of these efforts in MotoGP. In Marco and Hiroshi we have a competitive team, and this is an exciting time. Good luck to all!”
Gresini said: “We believe this will be a great season for us, Simoncelli has made great advances, Honda has prepared an excellent bike and we are delighted to have San Carlo as a title sponsor. They have shared difficult moments with us and I hope now is the time we can reward them, and we cannot wait to get back on track in Qatar.”
Both Simoncelli and Aoyama are ready for their second seasons in the premier class, and the Italian rider said: “I’m delighted to be here at Monza for this presentation, and the track has brought me luck before. When I was in 250s I had a team presentation here before the start of the season. Now I cannot wait to get to Qatar for the final pre-season Test and especially for the race.”
Aoyama added: “I’m happy to have this experience with a new team and one which I have quickly felt in tune with. We had a positive last Test in Malaysia and are very determined for the start of the season. My goal is to do well and, if possible, be amongst the top five.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili