IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hayden pleased with “smoother” day two

Andare in basso

Hayden pleased with “smoother” day two Empty Hayden pleased with “smoother” day two

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 03, 2011 2:31 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Hayden+on+day+two+at+Sepang

Nicky Hayden lowered his best lap time from yesterday by over a second in Malaysia on Wednesday, and he hopes to take a more decisive step forward during tomorrow’s final session of the first winter test of 2011.
Nicky Hayden, 11th, 2’02.379 (62 laps):
“We’ve been quite lucky with the weather, it rained the first two days I was here, but it’s been sunny since the test started. Things definitely went a little bit smoother today – we dropped over a second from the lap time – but the gap to the front is still pretty big. I had a problem with vibration, and we spent a lot of time working to eliminate that. We’re going in the right direction, and we just need to keep taking small steps. We checked a lot of fork settings, some riding positions, and different geometry. It’s cool to see that the team atmosphere is really positive, not just between me and Valentino, but with the engineers too. I’m not happy to be this far off the pace, but it’s still early.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili