IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Gresini pair pleased with Sepang advances

Andare in basso

Gresini pair pleased with Sepang advances Empty Gresini pair pleased with Sepang advances

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 24, 2011 3:12 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/gresini+review+day2

It was another positive day for Team San Carlo Honda Gresini riders Marco Simoncelli and Hiroshi Aoyama at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia on Wednesday.
Simoncelli again focused more on quality testing than searching for a lap time. He also performed a race simulation at the same time as the Grand Prix would take place, and was delighted with his efforts. He had a light front-end slide at the last corner but it did not compromise any of his good work, and he is ready to continue with the same intensity on Thursday, the final day of testing.
Hiroshi Aoyama also had a positive day as he works through the various set-up solutions he has for the season ahead. By the end of the day the Japanese rider felt he had a much clearer idea about the choices available during the coming year.
Marco Simoncelli - 6th:
“I’m really happy because ever since yesterday we have increased our pace and I am much quicker out on track. I found good consistency riding at a solid pace in the low 2’01" bracket and a little bit higher. I’m satisfied and we are only eight-tenths off top spot and we still haven’t used the soft tyre as many others did this morning when track temperatures were better. My best time came on hard tyres and in very different asphalt conditions. During the day I had a small slide out which made me realise that I need to brake a little earlier into the final corner."
Hiroshi Aoyama - 7th:
“Today we continued the work we began yesterday on comparing various technical aspects of the bike to try and understand the choices we have to make before the season starts. Now we have a much clearer idea of the direction to go in I am happy with the work we have done, and I think that both the team and Honda are equally satisfied. I’m not as happy with my lap time but we were too busy working through other things. I will try to do better tomorrow, and I am sure I’ll manage to do so."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili