IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Bautista back into the rhythm quickly

Andare in basso

Bautista back into the rhythm quickly Empty Bautista back into the rhythm quickly

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Feb 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Bautista+reviews+Sepang+day+one

Rizla Suzuki’s Álvaro Bautista started the first test of 2011 in a positive style as he posted the sixth fastest time of the day in Malaysia.
Bautista, whose best time was a 2’02.422 from 65 laps, began the day by getting his feel and rhythm back on the Suzuki GSV-R, after the winter long test ban. He was soon on the pace and quickly got into the intense Test schedule that the team has planned for the three days.
The Spaniard was able to run Suzuki’s latest specification engine, as well as a new chassis and some back-to-back runs on the 2011 Öhlins front forks. The team was able to complete a full day of testing, and has a comprehensive range of new and updated parts still to be evaluated across the remaining two days.
Álvaro Bautista:
“Well, it’s been a long time since Valencia and on my first laps I thought Suzuki made a mistake and fitted a 1000cc engine in the bike, it feels so fast after a long break! But, after some easy laps, I began to get my rhythm and to ride comfortably. We did some interesting testing, but to be honest the main thing today was just for me to get back to a normal level, and in the end the bike felt nice and we went quite quick, so I’m happy. I hope the weather stays dry, we have a big list of stuff to test and I know the guys will be working late tonight to prepare everything for tomorrow – thanks to them and I am looking forward to continuing our work.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili