IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lorenzo continues to take in Indonesian hospitality

Andare in basso

Lorenzo continues to take in Indonesian hospitality Empty Lorenzo continues to take in Indonesian hospitality

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Gen 18, 2011 3:21 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Lorenzo+continues+Indonesia+tour

Jorge Lorenzo’s trip to Indonesia continued to provide plenty of excitement for both the MotoGP World Champion and his legion of fans in the Asian country, as the Yamaha factory rider enjoyed a weekend packed full of activities.
Following his arrival in Jakarta on Friday during which Lorenzo attended a press conference with Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia's (YMKI's) top management to officially introduce the Jupiter MX and the Lexam electric moped models, Lorenzo also took part in the filming of a YMKI commercial as well as a photo shoot.
On Saturday the 23 year-old met 200 dedicated fans in the Indonesian capital, before slipping into his Yamaha ‘Semakin Di Depan’ – Indonesian for ‘One Step Ahead’ – leathers and riding out on stage in front of a crowd of 3000 people to reveal the new Jupiter MX to the YMKI dealers. “My ‘study’ in the morning paid off and I was able to say at least five sentences in Indonesian!” said Lorenzo. “It’s not the easiest language to learn so this was a real success!”
Sunday morning saw Lorenzo catch a flight to Surabaya for an afternoon of events, the first of which was a press conference to present the Jupiter MX. There then followed an exclusive meet and greet session at the DBL Arena where Lorenzo received a rapturous welcome from over 5000 fans, who had waited since the early hours of the morning to see the World Champion.
“It is incredible how the people from Surabaya live and breathe MotoGP and follow me. It was amazing! Thank you Indonesia for making me feel at home, and for treating me like a king!”
Today (Monday, January 17th) Lorenzo arrives in Bali for a further press conference, photo shoot, and meet with fans, after which he will remain on the island on holiday until January 27th before heading to Malaysia for the first Official Test of 2011 which takes place from February 1st-3rd.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili