IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Estoril hat-trick delights Lorenzo

Andare in basso

Estoril hat-trick delights Lorenzo Empty Estoril hat-trick delights Lorenzo

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Nov 01, 2010 2:14 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Lorenzo+eighth+win+of+season+at+Estoril

Jorge Lorenzo took his eighth win of the season at Estoril on Sunday, claiming his third win from pole position in as many seasons at the Portuguese circuit.
The 23 year-old World Champion got a good start from the front of the grid and after seeing Nicky Hayden and then team-mate Valentino Rossi lead the race at different stages he made his break on lap 17, overtaking his Italian rival and pulling away to take victory by a margin of 8.629s.
"On the warm-up lap I could see there were still a few wet parts and I knew that I was going to have to be careful at the beginning,” said Lorenzo of the lingering conditions from a weekend that had seen the premier class riding on a wet track up until the race.
“I got a great start and was in the lead but eventually Valentino overtook me and then off he went,” said Lorenzo, who went on to win for the first time since Brno in August. “He had a better pace than me then and I couldn't go with him. As the track got drier I found my pace improving and then step-by-step I closed the gap and was able to get past him. At that point I felt really good and I am so happy to win for the third time here at Estoril. It was a long time since I have won but my confidence has remained high and I haven't been worried. I knew I could win here at my favourite track.”
With Rossi finishing second Yamaha completed the clean sweep of Rider, Team and Constructor Titles for the third straight year, and Lorenzo added: “We also confirmed the Triple Crown for Yamaha today so well done to the whole team for this victory."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili