IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lorenzo aiming for Estoril hat-track

Andare in basso

Lorenzo aiming for Estoril hat-track Empty Lorenzo aiming for Estoril hat-track

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Ott 28, 2010 8:09 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Lorenzo+previews+Estoril+round

Jorge Lorenzo is preparing to round off what has been a highly momentous 2010 season in style in the final two rounds, as he targets strong celebratory results at Estoril and Valencia over the next two weekends.
There is no better place for the 23 year-old to start than at Estoril and this weekend’s bwin Grande Premio de Portugal will offer the Fiat Yamaha rider the chance to go for an eighth win of the season on a track he only has winning form on in the premier class.
In his debut season in 2008 the then rookie took his first MotoGP win at Estoril in just his third premier class race, and last year he repeated the victory there from pole position. Along with Le Mans it is the only track he has won at more than once in the elite category, and combined with the support he usually receives Lorenzo is understandably looking forward to Round 17.
"We now have the last two races in a row, and they are two very special races. The first one is Estoril, where I've had some of my best moments in MotoGP in the last two seasons,” said Lorenzo. “I had never won there before in 125 or 250, but since 2008 I have had two victories! I like the Estoril track and I always seem to feel so good there.”
The Spaniard continued: “It also always seems a bit like another Spanish GP. Many people from home are coming and I am looking forward to feeling their support, because it's the first time I've ridden so close to home since becoming World Champion.”
Last year’s victory was marked in a very special manner and Lorenzo concluded by adding that he would relish the chance to pull out another unique celebration: “I am still on a high and I would like try to win again, like last year when the astronaut arrived!"
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili