IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Birthday pole celebration for Stoner

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Birthday pole celebration for Stoner Empty Birthday pole celebration for Stoner

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Ott 16, 2010 9:51 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/stoner+satisfied+with+the+pole+at+phillip+island

Casey Stoner celebrated his 25th birthday by taking pole position for the Iveco Australian Grand Prix on Saturday, as the Ducati Team rider put in a strong display in qualifying at Phillip Island to finish over six-tenths of a second clear of closest rival Jorge Lorenzo.
It was the Australian rider’s 25th pole position of his Grand Prix career and continued his impressive form on his home circuit, at which he has won for the past three seasons having started from pole for the previous two years.
“I always seem to celebrate my birthday here at Phillip Island but I guess there are worse places to be!” said Stoner. “We have had virtually every single condition you could imagine thrown at us this weekend so we'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow before we make any decisions on set-up but so far I think we have done the best possible job in every condition.”
“I'm quite happy with the setting in the wet even though we haven't had a fully wet session, which made it difficult to get a good reading from the bike. We have had two good sessions today, making progress in the last half an hour of this morning and another big step again in the last half hour of the afternoon. With the last two soft tyres I was able to make a substantial improvement to the lap time and we're in the best possible position for tomorrow so I'm pretty happy so far,” concluded Stoner.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Birthday pole celebration for Stoner Empty Re: Birthday pole celebration for Stoner

Messaggio Da Admin Sole79 Sab Ott 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Happy birthday lol!
Admin Sole79
Admin Sole79
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 2323
Umore : fantastico

https://iotiforossi.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili