IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Home GP provides plenty of positive for Aoyama

Andare in basso

Home GP provides plenty of positive for Aoyama Empty Home GP provides plenty of positive for Aoyama

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Ott 05, 2010 1:41 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Aoyama+reviews+home+GP+result+Motegi

Hiroshi Aoyama equalled his best MotoGP result of his rookie season to date with tenth place at Motegi on Sunday, where he continued to return to peak physical condition.
The Japanese rider has been working his way back to full fitness since his return from injury at Indianapolis, and tenth in Japan was his best result since his comeback and also matched his best result to date which came in the opening round in Qatar.
"That was a really hard race and finally we were able to finish in the top ten, which equalled my best result. If we take into consideration my condition and situation and everything I think we did a good job. I want to say thanks to the team and to everybody who has worked so hard for me this week," Aoyama told motogp.com.
"I was battling for tenth place and there was a big fight which was not so easy. This weekend we were especially struggling with braking so it was difficult to pass the other riders and that's why it took me so much time to overtake other riders. In the end we were able to and the result was quite positive."
Aoyama's improving physical state meant that he felt able to ride closer to his limit than in previous rounds, and he continued: "I was able to push harder than in the last race and I felt comfortable on the bike, which is really good. I think my physical condition is getting better with each race and especially for this race, my home GP, I had an extra motivation which gave me extra strength. I didn't feel so much pain on the bike and I could therefore focus on my riding. Up until the end of the race I was able to push hard and that was a really good feeling. For sure it was not the optimum result, but I'm looking forward to the end of the season and improving our potential."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili