IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Melandri leaves Gresini at the end of the season

Andare in basso

Melandri leaves Gresini at the end of the season Empty Melandri leaves Gresini at the end of the season

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/melandri+leaves+gresini+0

The last round of the current season at Valencia will also mark the end of the collaboration between Marco Melandri and Team San Carlo Honda Gresini. The two parties will go their separate ways following a difficult season that owes much to Melandri's unfortunate accident at the Dutch TT. After enjoying fantastic seasons together in 2005, 2006 and 2007 Marco Melandri and Fausto Gresini were reunited this year through a strong friendship that they hoped would translate into equally strong results on the track. Team San Carlo Honda Gresini would like to thank Marco Melandri and wish him the very best for his next challenge, with the hope that this current adventure can finish in the best way possible.
Fausto Gresini – Team Owner
"I would like to thank Marco for this season on behalf of myself, our sponsors and everybody who works with the team. I'm glad that we were able to spend another season together because we are great friends and I hope that we can achieve the results that have eluded us so far in what remains of the Championship. I encourage him to take on his next challenge with great determination and I am sure he can be as successful there as he was with us in 2005, 2006 and 2007."
Marco Melandri
"It was a difficult decision because this is the best team I have worked with in my career. But I felt that I needed a new challenge and the genuine opportunity to be back fighting for wins and podiums led me to make this choice. It will be a big change for me but I would like to thank Fausto and everybody else at Team San Carlo Honda Gresini for the opportunity they gave me this season. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out as we hoped but there are still plenty of races left this season and we will be doing our best. I want to give my heartfelt thanks to the team because they have given 100% to the job and always believed in me - the guys at the track, back at home, in the hospitality and obviously the sponsors who always back us up. They have all helped me grow and taught me a lot of things. I have learnt a lot about the important values of this sport and above all of life. I am sure we will stay close friends and maybe one day with my new business venture I can come back to sponsor them!"
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili