IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Team JiR confirm Alex De Angelis on MotoBI for 2011

Andare in basso

Team JiR confirm Alex De Angelis on MotoBI for 2011 Empty Team JiR confirm Alex De Angelis on MotoBI for 2011

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Dic 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Team+JiR+confirm+Alex+De+Angelis+on+MotoBI+for+2011

This makes Alex the number one rider for the team in next year’s Moto2 championship, riding the official MotoBI. The agreement is the conclusion of the project started in the last races of the 2010 season, when De Angelis gained three podiums and one win, netting a huge amount of points, thus confirming the potential he found with the machine as well as the confidence he has found with the whole staff headed by Luca Montiron.
Luca Montiron - JiR Team Principal “This first season in Moto2 has been positive, although Alex joined us only at the end of the season he’d been the rider that collected the biggest amount of points in the last five races, which is a positive mark for next year, while Simone Corsi ended his championship in fifth place. Of course I’m happy for the agreement that we have found with Alex, he is a competitive rider and also a guy who aims to improve himself and grow together with our project. We are bounded by a common ambition, JiR has been invested for the second year in a row of the responsibility of main team for the technical development of TSR’s frames therefore I’m confident we will provide Alex with a tailor-made MotoBI on which he can win. Of course the championship will be a hard battle so the results on track will talk by themselves. Next year will be vital for the progression of other projects that JiR has in development for the future.”
Alex De Angelis “I’m very satisfied with the agreement we have found with JiR for 2011. I have found positive surroundings and a professional team and the MotoBI has shown since the very beginning it can be very competitive. Consequently it has given us the relevant excellent results. JiR’s project is a good project, I feel confident going on my winter vacation and I have big expectations for 2011. The Championship forces us to a winter break without being allowed to test therefore I’ll have some rest and start my physical training. I have already given the team my evaluations on which technical course to follow during winter, also supported by the data they collected in 2010. Of course competitors will develop as well, but we stay focused on our project to arrive highly competitive to next year.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili