IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Productive first day leaves Pedrosa happy

Andare in basso

Productive first day leaves Pedrosa happy Empty Productive first day leaves Pedrosa happy

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Set 18, 2010 7:01 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/pedrosa+happy+with+aragon+friday

Dani Pedrosa’s quest for a first hat-trick of back-to-back premier class victories started brightly at Aragón on Friday even if the weather was decidedly more dull. Setting a best lap of 1’50.506 in the dry morning practice Pedrosa’s time stood firm for the remainder of the day as the afternoon’s second session was affected by rain.
“In general this has been a good first day of practice for us at a brand new circuit for MotoGP,” said the 24 year-old of the venue, which is new to the calendar in 2010. “This morning we started well and got into a rhythm quickly, which was important because it makes a big difference going from the one hour practice sessions we’re familiar with to 45 minutes. It’s necessary to stay out on track for longer runs and not spend too long in the garage, and this morning we did a good job to maximise our time. “
Pedrosa’s afternoon work schedule was cut short not only by the rain but by a mechanical problem, but he was not concerned by the issue.
“This afternoon in the wet we also started pretty well when it was raining properly, but then we had a small electrical problem with one bike and the other machine wasn’t ready to go out, so we lost some time in the garage and I wasn’t on track when the surface was improving at the end,” he explained.
“The track is quite technical; it has some difficult turns and you really have to find a good line and also to set up the gearbox properly to be able to make a good lap time. The grip from the track surface feels good and the Bridgestone tyres are also working well so far. I hope we can continue in this positive way tomorrow.”
After the announcement on Thursday that Pedrosa had signed a new two-year contract with HRC to take him through the 2011 and 2012 seasons, the rider was also looking forward to further developing what has been promising progress this season.
“I’m very happy to be continuing with Honda for another two years. It’s been a long relationship and also a successful one, and I hope we can be even more successful over the next two years,” he concluded.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili