IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Capirossi has successful surgery

Andare in basso

Capirossi has successful surgery Empty Capirossi has successful surgery

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Set 11, 2010 9:13 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/capirossi+in+doubt+for+aragon

Loris Capirossi will make a decision next Monday on whether he will ride at the Gran Premio A-Style de Aragón, following successful surgery on the little finger on his right hand at the start of the week.
The Italian crashed out on the first lap of the Misano race on Sunday and suffered an injury to the finger, which required reconstructive surgery and a reattachment of the tendon the following day. The procedure, performed by Doctor Oliviero Soragni at the San Marino hospital on Monday afternoon, lasted 90 minutes and Capirossi has already returned home to begin his recovery.
“The operation went very well and I am very pleased with what Dr. Soragni told me after I came out of surgery,” said Capirossi, who is expected to make a full recovery and regain full use of the finger. “Dr. Costa was also present and he knows how the injury will heal and he will help me to make the right decision about when I can ride again. The bone has been reconstructed and I have been told I will get full movement back – which is great news – but at the moment the finger is immobilised so I don’t cause any damage to the excellent work the surgeon has done.”
Capirossi added: “Although I am in a bit of pain, this is still nothing compared to what happened at Misano on Sunday and once again I want to send my wishes and prayers to Tomizawa san’s family in their time of great sadness.”
The veteran rider’s participation in the Gran Premio A-Style de Aragón, which takes place from September 17th-19th, is in doubt Rizla Suzuki Team Manager Paul Denning said.
“At the moment Loris is not sure if he will be able to ride at Aragón, but it is unlikely,” said Denning, who is himself recovering from a broken leg and hopes to return to the paddock in Spain.
“The issue now is that he needs to keep the finger static for between 10-15 days, and Aragón is very close. Next Monday he will make a decision as to whether he will go to Aragón or not.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Etŕ : 32
Localitŕ : Pechino
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili