IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

FIM mourns Shoya Tomizawa

Andare in basso

FIM mourns Shoya Tomizawa Empty FIM mourns Shoya Tomizawa

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/fim+release+on+tomizawa+death

Following the tragic death of the Japanese Moto2 rider Shoya Tomizawa during the GP of San Marino, the FIM immediately conveyed its most sincere condolences and profound sympathy to his family, friends and team members.
Vito Ippolito, FIM President declared: “We are extremely saddened by the death of Shoya Tomizawa, a charming and talented rider with a promising future, which reminds us that our sport, in spite of a reduced number of fatal accidents in recent years, is not without risk for its competitors.
“The FIM and Dorna, along with all the protagonists of our sport, have worked enormously in recent years for the improvement in active and passive security of our sport in order to ensure that all the circuits and facilities used in our sport achieve the highest possible level of safety.
“I have been in contact with the Race Direction to understand the circumstances of the accident and I know that everything that could be done has been effectively carried out to save the life of this rider. However, the dynamics of the accidents that take place in our sport are often unpredictable. We must continue to research and analyse to minimise them.
“In these difficult times that plunge our sport into mourning, I reiterate my heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Shoya Tomizawa as well as to the Japanese Federation."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili