IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lorenzo happy with points but not with ride

Andare in basso

Lorenzo happy with points but not with ride Empty Lorenzo happy with points but not with ride

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 01, 2010 8:15 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Lorenzo+reviews+third+at+Indianapolis

It is a sign of just how dominant Jorge Lorenzo has been this season that in Round 11 he finished outside the top two for the first time this season, placing third in the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix on Sunday.
The Fiat Yamaha rider started from second on the grid but dropped to fifth as the race got underway, reclaiming two positions to finish third. A podium was another solid result in the 23 year-old’s already impressive season, but he was not as satisfied with how he rode when he assessed the 28-lap contest.
"Of course I shouldn't be disappointed with third place but at the same time I'm not happy with my race today, I didn't ride as well as I could have and I didn't get a good start,” said Lorenzo, who still holds a substantial 68-point lead at the top of the Championship.
“The conditions were incredibly hard and I simply didn't have the physical strength to push as hard or do the same times I did in practice; it was like a race in Malaysia! The track was so slippery and it was very difficult to use the tyres as you wanted to, I think honestly I'm quite lucky to have finished third today. The good thing is we took some points and now I have to concentrate on recovering before Misano because we don't have much time."
The Spaniard’s Team Manager Wilco Zeelenberg was pleased with the result, which maintains Lorenzo’s excellent 2010 form.
"These were terribly hard conditions for the riders and considering this we have to be very happy with third. It was so hot and so easy to make a mistake so before the race we told Jorge to just try to bring it home on two wheels!” said the Dutchman.
“Unfortunately he had a bad start which didn't help because he then had a hard task to get past Dovizioso, but considering the conditions and the Championship we're just as happy with this as with one of our seven wins."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili