IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Folger delights in second career podium

Andare in basso

Folger delights in second career podium Empty Folger delights in second career podium

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Apr 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Folger+on+second+career+podium

Red Bull Ajo Motorsport rider Jonas Folger was delighted to take his second career GP podium at Jerez, where the German youngster rode to an impressive second in difficult wet conditions.
It was far from easy for the 17 year-old, who had dropped down to 11th after the opening lap. “I didn’t have such a good start and I was thinking it would be difficult to get inside the top five, but finally I put in some good lap times and I was feeling really good,” said Folger following his result. “Lap by lap I was getting faster and finally I got up there. The last laps were really quite scary!”
Complementing Folger’s result was an impressive fourth place from his rookie team-mate Danny Kent, and the German extended his congratulations to his British colleague. “He is a really good rider and congratulations to him as well, he is doing well.”
“I want to say thank you very much to the team because it’s an amazing step, the one I have taken this year, and I could not have taken it without my team, who have been great,” concluded Folger.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili