IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

"Vale had more ambition than talent"

Andare in basso

"Vale had more ambition than talent" Empty "Vale had more ambition than talent"

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/news/35-in-evidenza/3330-stoner-vale-piu-ambizione-che-talento.html

Casey Stoner's Spanish Grand Prix ended early when Valentino Rossi took him out in turn one, and the Australian had plenty to say about it afterward.

Before he even spoke with the press, the television microphones captured the first comments he made in response to Rossi's apology. "Did you have a problem with your shoulder? - Stoner asked with a smile, before adding - maybe you had more ambition than talent."

”We made a good start to the race - the Honda rider continued - we understood the tires weren’t the best and they were trying to spin, so we needed to back off quite a bit. Rossi came up the inside and wasn’t able to stay on the bike and took me out. It was not the best day for us for sure, after such a good weekend. We’re very disappointed with this result. I believe we would have been there at the end because it was a long race with many people crashing which is why we were being quiet.”

Valentino went to apologize after the race.

”For sure, I would prefer if Valentino did it away from the cameras and would say something to me quietly without always having to have proof,” commented Stoner. ”For sure Valentino doesn’t do this for himself, he just wants to show to everybody that he has apologised. Yes it’s a nice gesture, it’s very good, but it still doesn’t change the result today, so we’ll see what happens in the next races. This isn't the first time Valentino has taken someone out. Maybe he couldn't brake properly with his shoulder."

Then there was the problem with the marshals.

“I hit the kill switch when I went down, and unfortunately with our clutch system we have to have two pins to start our bike easily. Otherwise it's very, very difficult to start. We tried to start it a few times, and if we got over the hill with more people pushing, there's a good chance we could have started the bike. When I looked back there was like one guy pushing me, and the rest were walking back to the post, so what am I supposed to do with that?"
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili