IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Experience exchange

3 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Experience exchange Empty Experience exchange

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Mar 28, 2011 5:49 am

Hi everyone how are you all doing?? I hope that everything is great!!!

Well this is a forum and the main purpose of a forum is to talk and exchange experience with new people. So why don't we start doing it? Did any one of you ever went to a race? If so which one? Have you ever met Vale? If you did how was it?

I think exchanging experience is a great way to start and knowing each other better;))

Can't wait to read some replies;))

Vanessa
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Experience exchange Empty Re: Experience exchange

Messaggio Da Admin Sole79 Lun Mar 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Dear Vanessa, I think Valelentino will do its best!
What do you think?
For me, Valentine's is number one! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin Sole79
Admin Sole79
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 2323
Umore : fantastico

https://iotiforossi.forumattivo.com

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

I agree with you!! Is is THE BEST!! THE NUMBER 1!!!Big kiss Anna
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Messaggio Da *silvietta 46* Mar Mag 17, 2011 10:55 am

Hi everyone... Vanessa, it's a great idea...
I went several times to Mugello, because I live not so far from there... I went there for the first time when Valentino was in 125... I think that seeing a live race is always a great emotion... and so, I already have tickets for the Mugello race of this year...
I also met Valentino in Tavullia in 2006 for the last edition of Tavulliavale... and this year, in March, I saw him when I went in Bologna for the Ducati motogp night... both times it was a great experience...

Vanessa, I know that you went several times in the paddock... how was to meet all the riders??? I think it is very exiting and amusing... isn't it???...
*silvietta 46*
*silvietta 46*
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1929

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Mag 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah Silvia I agree every time you see Vale it's a new emotion.. It's impossible to get used to it really!!!
My first time that i met Vale was in 2007 at Mugello.. But no pictures or nothing because there were too many people. After Mugello I was 460% sure i wanted to go to Misano but for all the 3 days. Those were the most crazy days in my life. I was in the paddock and I saw all the riders passing by. I couldn't even say hi at first. With Vale i was like, OMG what should I tell him? The first time i talked to him i told him: u r more beautiful in person than in tv. But I would have never imagined that he would hear, but he did. He looked at me, smiled and said thank you. I had the chance to take a picture with him but only after waiting 3 days (the whole day really, from 8 in the morning to 10 at night). And after that he started recognizing me.. So if was the BEST experience in my life.

I really hope that one day you will all be able to talk to him!! I wish u all the luck!!!
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Messaggio Da *silvietta 46* Mar Mag 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Wow... it's a beautiful experience... I think that stay in the paddock for 3 days is like a dream... I hope that one day I can stay there, even for one or two hours... hihi...
I went in the paddock only for SBK, in Imola, and it was a very good experience because I met a lot of riders... James Toseland, Troy Bayliss, Michel Fabrizio, Luca Scassa, Cal Crutchlow and so on... I think that this year, in September, I'll go there another time because for the SBK you don't need the pass to go in the paddock... you need just a normal ticket... Very Happy
*silvietta 46*
*silvietta 46*
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1929

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili