IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Terol not getting complacent after Qatar win

Andare in basso

Terol not getting complacent after Qatar win Empty Terol not getting complacent after Qatar win

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Ven Mar 25, 2011 1:15 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Terol+reviews+Qatar+win

Bankia Aspar's Nico Terol was feeling comfortable in practice, and was back on the top step of the Qatar podium for the second year. He pushed hard early on and pulled out an enormous gap over his rivals. He continued to increase the gap as the laps went on, and he managed the space between he and his fellow competitors to cruise to victory. In the early stages, Terol was riding at nearly two seconds a lap faster than the rest of the field. Team-mates Héctor Faubel and Adrián Martín did not have quite as good a weekend, as the former missed out on the podium fight due to a problem with his bike. The returning Spaniard's main difficulty came on lap 13, and he eventually came home in 11th place to earn five points. Martín started from 15th on the grid, but a second lap mistake saw him crash on turn ten. The young rider from Chiva resumed the race, in order to gain experience on the world stage.

Nico Terol:
"I am delighted, because I felt very comfortable and fluid on the bike. As a result, the quick lap times came relatively easy. The end of the race was a bit more difficult, because on the last four laps I could feel some bounce from the rear tyre. It was very weird, and being so close to crashing made those final laps the longest of my life. I slowed down a lot in order to avoid any more scares before crossing the line. I want to thank the team for a fabulous job, because the bike was really fast and the chassis was magnificent. We have to keep our feet on the ground in any case, because a lot of riders will be gunning for anyone who pulls ahead. We reached a fantastic level last season, and I am going to try and use that experience to my advantage this year. Riding without a warm-up was strange, and at the start it seemed like just another practice session. We had a great weekend overall, but I repeat that we are going to have to work hard. There will be no getting complacent."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Etŕ : 32
Localitŕ : Pechino
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili