IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Abraham looking forward to season start

Andare in basso

Abraham looking forward to season start Empty Abraham looking forward to season start

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Mar 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Abraham+reviews+Qatar+TestKarel Abraham successfully completed the official MotoGP Test held at the Losail International Circuit in Qatar on Monday.
Riding his Ducati Desmosedici GP11 under the floodlights for the first time, the Cardion AB Motoracing rider set a best time of 1'57,846 and finished in 16th position, just 2.165s behind the fastest rider Casey Stoner and 0.690s ahead of Toni Elías.
“Compared to yesterday’s Test result, we are not very satisfied,“ said Abraham, who completed 49 laps on Monday and crashed inside the final hour as he pushed to close the gap on the riders ahead of him. “I lost the front in a left-handed turn and crashed, but fortunately I did not hurt myself.”
Karel Abraham and his Cardion AB Motoracing team will now remain at Losail International Circuit where they will participate in the Grand Prix of Qatar from March 17th to 20th.
“I am looking forward to the first race of the season. I hope that I can achieve a strong result for me and for my team,” concluded the first Czech rider in the premier class.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili