IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Elías balances up Sepang findings

Andare in basso

Elías balances up Sepang findings Empty Elías balances up Sepang findings

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Feb 26, 2011 6:11 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/elias+review+sepang

LCR Honda rider Toni Elías made the most of the hot, sunny weather at the Malaysian circuit to complete three days of development work with the new RC212V. The Moto2 World Champion focused on finding a direction as the season fast approaches, working on chassis geometry and suspension set-up. The Spaniard accumulated 180 laps through the three days of testing (16th overall – 2’02.410) and will be back on track on the 13th and 14th of March in Qatar for the final Test session before the season starts at Losail on March 20th.
Toni Elías:
“If we consider the three days in total we took a step forward on suspension set-up and chassis geometry: now we have a much clearer idea of the direction to go in I am happy with the work we have done. I’m not as happy with my lap time but we were too busy working through other things. These days we have done several comparative tests and found a different feeling on the bike compared with the first outing here three weeks ago. Now we will check the data we gathered to be more competitive in Qatar for the last test session before the season starts. I want to thank the guys for their efforts because they are helping me a lot to adapt to this bike.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili