IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Aoyama leads day one Gresini effort

Andare in basso

Aoyama leads day one Gresini effort  Empty Aoyama leads day one Gresini effort

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/gresini+review+first+day+at+sepang

It was a positive first day for the Team San Carlo Honda Gresini riders at Sepang, where the second off-season MotoGP test is taking place. Japanese rider Hiroshi Aoyama completed 73 laps as he worked hard doing comparative tests between various technical solutions for the set-up of his Honda RC212V.
Marco Simoncelli had a good day on the pace and got through some useful work without searching for the fast lap time. ‘Super Sic’ and his team were satisfied in view of the heavy work schedule planned for tomorrow. He was not worried about the second that separates him from the fastest rider having not used the soft tyre, and is certain of being on the right path to keep himself amongst the front runners of the class going into the new season.
Hiroshi Aoyama - 7th, 2’01.939:
“I did a lot of laps and a lot of work today. I did lots of comparisons and found a different feeling with the bike and in the end I felt much better with the technical parts that I’d already been using. Tomorrow I will continue to work hard but it’s certainly not easy to find a good feeling with the new options so we will see! In any case, it was an interesting day figuring out which direction to take so that we can make the most of the season that is fast approaching.”
Marco Simoncelli - 8th, 2’01.996:
“We’ve picked up from where we left it at the last test 20 days ago here at Sepang. Track conditions were not optimal today and in any case, I’ve not tried for a fast lap time, we were focused doing lots of different tests. We tried several set-ups and electronic settings, which we will continue to work on tomorrow. I’m quite happy because with twenty laps on the tyres I was still able to lap around the 2’02” mark. Honestly speaking, we are a bit behind the front-runners with about a second’s gap, but I am confident nonetheless because I didn’t use the softest tyre. In terms of pace, we’re not far off the best, so I’m happy with that."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili