IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Rizla Suzuki begins second test in detailed fashion

Andare in basso

Rizla Suzuki begins second test in detailed fashion Empty Rizla Suzuki begins second test in detailed fashion

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Suzuki+review+Sepang+day+one

Rizla Suzuki began the second pre-season test of 2011 with an in-depth evaluation of front and rear suspension parts and settings, and electronic control strategies to further refine the Suzuki GSV-R.
Álvaro Bautista (10th fastest with a lap of 2’02.224) completed 48 laps on Tuesday and was supported by Team Test Rider Nobuatsu Aoki at the Malaysian track. Aoki joined the team directly from Suzuki’s private test track and completed 57 laps of the Sepang circuit in temperatures of up to 35°C.
Rizla Suzuki has two more days of comprehensive testing ahead of it, which Bautista, Aoki and the rest of the team will use to test a number of new and updated components and to fine tune many electronic control strategies, suspension settings and other intricate details of the 2011 Suzuki GSV-R.
Álvaro Bautista:
“Well, I feel much better today than the last time I did some laps here - then it wasn’t so nice with the sickness! Today I wanted to ride in a calm way and concentrate on the details that we had to work on. Also, last time here in Sepang we really struggled to use the hard rear tyre, so we did many laps on it today and made some progress. Then finally we put in some softer tyres – the same as I used in the race last year – and the feeling was really smooth and very easy to make a low 2’02”. We didn’t make an exciting lap-time today but we improved the bike, especially on corner exit where it now feels much smoother. I’m looking forward to pushing a bit harder tomorrow.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili