IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Step Racing in WSS with Crimea GP circuit backing

Andare in basso

Step Racing in WSS with Crimea GP circuit backing Empty Step Racing in WSS with Crimea GP circuit backing

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 17, 2011 2:44 am

Article from http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/latest-news/5064-step-racing-in-wss-with-crimea-gp-circuit-backing.html

The Step Racing Team will be entering this year's FIM Supersport World Championship with two riders and with backing from Crimea Grand Prix as a promotional vehicle for their new circuit. The new team makes use of the expertise, crew and technical set-up of the Intermoto team from Czech Republic.

Step Racing Team is the company behind the development of the new circuit in Crimea, Ukraine (www.crimeagp.com). Negotiations have started between Infront Motor Sports and Step Racing Team in order to bring a World Superbike event to Ukraine in the near future.

The presence of British rider Gino Rea and Ukraine's Vladimir Ivanov in Step Racing Team's World Supersport line-up adds extra interest about the potential of this new team in the 2011 racing season.

"This is a really exciting prospect. Having a backer as enthusiastic as this means a great deal and the Crimea Grand Prix Circuit will be a fantastic facility." Gino Rea commented. "The name of the team has changed, but I still have my same crew on my side of the garage, so for me I get to keep the consistency from 2010. Our potential is already much higher than last year so I want to bring the Step Racing Team strong results; the first race in Australia is just around the corner now. I've improved both physically and mentally so I can't wait."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili