IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Supersonic Team launches new rider and livery

Andare in basso

Supersonic Team launches new rider and livery  Empty Supersonic Team launches new rider and livery

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Feb 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Article from http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/latest-news/5034-supersonic-team-launches-new-rider-and-livery.html

The Supersonic Racing Team, which will field Maxime Berger in the 2011 Superbike World Championship, had its official launch recently at the Bodadilla Club, Dalmine in Italy.

The evening was attended by a large number of members of the public, including famous personalities from the world of sports and entertainment. The attention at the evening was focused on Danilo Soncini, founder and owner of the team and the new rider for 2011, Maxime Berger. Soncini started with a brief history of his team, and explained after the reasons that led to choice Maxime Berger: "He is an experienced and young rider, young just like the team."

Berger thanked Danilo Soncini for fulfilling his dream to race in the Superbike World Championship. "It will be soon my first World Superbike race," said Maxime, "it is our goal to always get some points in the top ten, but I have to learn many things to exploit the full potential of my Ducati."

Then, Berger and Soncini removed the covers from the machine and showed the new livery in red, black and white colours, with the grey fuel tank.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili