IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Krummenacher’s Moto2 bike presented

Andare in basso

Krummenacher’s Moto2 bike presented Empty Krummenacher’s Moto2 bike presented

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Gen 27, 2011 7:21 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Krummenacher+Moto2+team+presentation

Randy Krummenacher and his Grand Prix Team Switzerland outfit officially presented their 2011 Moto2 project in Zurich on Tuesday, as the 20 year-old prepares for his debut season in the category.
Krummenacher, who makes the step up from the 125cc class having placed ninth overall in 2010, was accompanied by team boss Marco A. Rodrigo to show off the Kalex bike he will campaign this season and which will sport the Swiss national colours of red and white.
“This is unbelievable – I have dreamt about Moto2 many times in the past year. With this team and on the Kalex machine I have the best possible set-up, and I cannot wait for the February Tests,” said Krummenacher at the presentation. “I also think it is fantastic to have someone like Marco behind me, and he is the type of person our sport needs. Without his work this would not be possible so I thank him greatly.”
Krummenacher is due to ride the Kalex at Catalunya from February 7th-8th before the first official Test at Valencia from February 11th-13th.
“At the moment I don’t want to speak about my goals in Moto2 because it is hard to know, but the main aim must be to improve from race to race and to get better results,” he said. “In the second half of the season I must then take the step that allows me to run in the top 10.”
Team boss Rodrigo stated: “We have set ourselves an ambitious goal and GP Team Switzerland is now a reality. We want to help young Swiss talents on their way to the top level of motorcycling. The more time I have spent on this challenge the happier I have been with the decision to start it. Now it is most important that we prepare a bike for the rider which he can be fast on.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili