IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Pata Aprilia Team launched in Verona

Andare in basso

Pata Aprilia Team launched in Verona Empty Pata Aprilia Team launched in Verona

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Gen 26, 2011 2:35 am

Article from http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/latest-news/4942-pata-aprilia-team-launched-in-verona.html

The Pata Racing team launched its one-man challenge on the WSBK championship for 2011 at the Motorbike Expo in Verona, Italy at the weekend. Noriyuki Haga is a rider all WSBK fans are very familiar with, and he intends to carry on where he left off in 2010, as a proven race winner.

The key personnel in the Pata team spoke about their hopes for the season at the launch, starting with team owner, Daniele Carli. "I'm really glad to be here, at the start of this new challenge thanks to a collaboration with Marco Borciani." he continued, "There already was mutual esteem, and the willing to give the best just made it all. Our team has its main base in Pressana and a 150-seat hospitality area will be in place at the track, as well as a semitrailer-garage. But most of all, our effort will feature a top-racer, a top motorcycle and a top-team."

Noriyuki Haga stated: "I immediately accepted Daniele Carli and Marco Borciani's offer. I will be provided with a highly competitive motorbike, the one that belonged to the world champion 2010. With this I think I will be able to aim for the first places at every race. Throughout my career I achieved a lot, but I'm still not satisfied. I dream of winning the world title and isn't written that I can't do it on this motorcycle. For sure, on paper, officials teams have an advantage, but Aprilia has already shown its willingness to give the greatest support to a racer fighting for a big goal."

Marco Borciani, a former racer and experienced team manager, stated: "Firstly I need to thank Daniele Carli, my former team manager who is now involved in this new challenge. And Aprilia, who believed in us, allowing us to build up a team around a top racer like Noriyuki Haga. I'm sure with Haga I'll be back to lead a top level team that will have its say during the championship, after a 2010 season during which, for the first time since I've been here as a team manager, never put the racer on the podium. Now, we'll have some tests where we can face our competitors, even if the proper value will only be determined during the first race at Phillip Island."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili